Shoei’s first full face helmet with a built in dark tint visor – and their best touring helmet yet!
Now with ECE22.05 Standards Approval
Built completely from the ground up to be the best road touring helmet available, GT Air has been designed from countless in house wind tunnel testing to give the cleanest shape yet.
GT Air is also the first Shoei Touring helmet to be fitted with their Emergency Quick Release cheek pad removal system – making the helmet more easily removed by emergency personal.
The new main visor has a taller and wider field of vision, and is fully UV-A and UV-B resistant.
- Complete newly designed shell with built in spoiler, made from Shoei’s AIM+ composite shell material
- Includes internal dark tint visor and clear main visor with pinlock anti-fog insert pins.
- Ventilation: chin, forehead and back of head vents can be individually opened or closed.
- Emergency cheek pad removal is possible to ensure emergency personal can remove the helmet with minimal load on the wearers neck
- Completely removable liner and cheek pads can be washed (use delicates bag on cold wash), replaced or simply aired out.
- Cheek pads are made from a 3 layer multi compound foam, designed to seal wind noise by fitting closer to the contours of your face.
- Fully compatible with most major bluetooth intercom units